USAF officer who encountered UFO in the forest claims to have encountered beings from the future

When it comes to UFO sightings, the Rendlesham Forest incident is undoubtedly one of the strangest cases in the history of UFOlogy. Lieutenant Colonel Charles Halt, Deputy Commander of US Air Force Base, received some information about strange sightings near the twin NATO air bases of RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters in December 1980. Airman First Class John Burroughs reported a UFO sighting on December 26, 1980, in the early morning. It included hazy descriptions of strange otherworldly light, glowing triangular spaceships, and footprints burned into the ground.

The Rendlesham Forest UFO encounter has resulted in numerous direct observations, audio recordings, reports and ongoing testimonies. As a result, a popular phenomenon has emerged, bringing UFO enthusiasts back to this forest for new encounters. However, with so many different angles and perspectives on this story, it still remains to be determined what exactly occurred.

This sequence of events took place between December 26th and 28th, 1980. A mysterious flying object flew at speeds so incredible that it defied physics. Furthermore, despite its incredible speed, the UFO made no noise. Later, round-shaped impressions were found on the floor clearly of a heavy object, which were at a distance of about 3 meters from each other. Burns were also seen near these grooves in the ground.

When soldiers were sent out on Dec. 28 to further study the area, they noticed excess radiation. And at that moment a UFO reappeared, flew with incredible speed, illuminating everything around with bright red lights. The light emanating from the ship was so strong that the sensors on the night sights burned out, and the lights continued to hover and glow over the forest and countryside for some time.

The incident had two main victims: Sergeant Jim Penniston and aviator John Burroughs, who claimed to have witnessed the landing of a triangular UFO in the forest. In   Episode 10   of Season 18 of the History Channel’s “Ancient Aliens,” a key witness to the incident, former USAF Sgt. Penniston claims to have evidence that the Visitors were not extraterrestrials. “They were us,” he said. Previously, he claimed that he was so close to the craft that he was able to touch it. He described the touch as “gentle” and there were ancient hieroglyphs on the nave that resembled ancient Egyptian letters.

He believes the visitors were future time travelers on a mission to try to fix or correct something hideous that occurred in Earth’s past. Penniston and other witnesses to this unique encounter reported having catastrophic nightmares as a result of the occurrence. Despite numerous witnesses and their statements, skeptics believe the incident was a hoax, a misidentification of a secret ground aircraft, or simply a flash from a nearby lighthouse.

When Penniston touched the craft, he said he felt a strange download of information in his mind and felt compelled the next day to write a series of zeros and ones, which we now think of as binary code. Years later, a computer programmer took this information, ran it through a translation program, and a message emerged. The message read: “Humanity’s exploration, continued for planetary advancement, eyes of your eyes, origin year 8100.” When one sees the origin year 8100 one is forced to speculate, might we be looking at not just extraterrestrials but time travelers from the future? said Nick Pope, a former MoD official.

The most ignored part of the incident was the strange time distortions. Interestingly, a video was published in 2018 by the British tabloid The Sun, where retired Lieutenant Colonel Charles Halt can be heard saying that John Burroughs “may have been kidnapped” and that the men were “missing” for hours. The video is said to have been made in 2010, when Halt and retired British police detective Gary Heseltine returned to Rendlesham Forest for a documentary that was never completed. Heseltine’s wife captured the footage as the two discussed the UFO incident during a break.

Halt said: ‘He [Burroughs] could have been kidnapped, who knows… You know, there’s LOST TIME, do we know that? They weren’t on the radio… You have men in the woods who can’t… missing for hours. According to the men, time seemed to pass more slowly and it was difficult to move. Another strange feature was that everything was muted.

Burroughs confirms both the “lost time” and the exact number: “The fact is, our clocks were off and the shift commander said we were lost by 45 minutes.” There were some formalities to complete. The weapons had to be returned and signed and a hasty interrogation – the first of many – was carried out. Though they didn’t realize it at the time, dozens of other servicemen at the twin bases saw the strange lights and watched from various vantage points, including the control tower at Bentwaters. Everyone wanted to know what had happened to Penniston and Burroughs, but for them, the immediate aftermath of their encounter was a blur.

There is another mystery in the case explained by author Chet Dembeck. An individual, whose name has been withheld, has asked the British Ministry of Defense (MoD) to verify a detailed statement made by one of the alleged military officers who responded to the Rendlesham Forest UFO encounter. (  Source  )

According to the reported account, the unidentified military was one of those called to the incident area shortly after the aircraft landed and witnessed the strangeness. Dembeck writes: “As he and his fellow aviators approached the craft, which was bathing the area in bright yellow light, the anonymous witness noted that their shadows were out of sync with their actual movements as they were being cast into the UFO that resembled a transparent object. giant aspirin.”

“Not only did their shadows curve upwards over their heads, but when they walked and stopped, the shadows seemed to take another step forward and then stop. Stunned and incredulous at this effect, the aviator and the other walked and stopped several times, each time noticing the effect repeat itself. Also, the third time they tried this, a light came over the head of a shadow and moved from one head to another.”

According to Dembeck, there are no further reports on this MoD inquiry. But the author believes that this time warp explanation gives more weight to this incident.

Although the USAF has always denied any UFO landings in the Rendelsem Forest, Burroughs shared the shocking news about his health. He said he had been subjected to massive amounts of radiation during investigations of the mysterious craft on three consecutive nights in December 1980.

The US military classified Burrough’s medical records, so neither he nor his lawyer was able to obtain them. Even the USAF denied that he was working with them during the incident, as claimed by Burrough. Somehow, they got hold of a document from the British Ministry of Defense, which said that the site had a high level of radiation during the UFO incident.

Finally, after decades, the US Veterans Association and the Department of Defense agreed to pay for his treatment. Furthermore, in the radiation document, the US military acknowledged the unexplained aerial phenomenon that occurred at the site and caused a physical injury to Burrough.

Share this:

Leave a Reply