12 REASONS WHY WE STILL CAN’T FIND ALIENS
Aliens may exist, but they have enough smart technology to evade human sight on Earth.
1. Maybe aliens don’t exist. Although the Milky Way has hundreds of billions of planets and scientists have identified up to 40 billion Earth-sized planets in the habitable zone, so far this has not been determined. inhabited by any alien. This has led many to hypothesize that we are the only ones in this galaxy.
2. There is no human-like life. According to scientists, somewhere in the vast universe there may be life on a certain planet. However, it is not like humans or simply small bacteria or some animals that like silence.
3. Aliens lack advanced technology. Currently, scientists have used many telescopes capable of receiving radio waves and regularly monitor the sky. However, without transmitting any signals, they were unable to find the aliens.
4. Destructive space makes aliens reach us in a very short time. Maybe there are aliens, but they were destroyed when they went into space to find another planet containing life. The destruction was so quick because of the universe’s harsh living conditions that we couldn’t detect aliens. Because if we want to discover something, we need time to observe.
5. The universe is such a dangerous place that all exploration is doomed. In the vast universe, it is completely normal for planets to be separated by billions of light years. However, between these distances are asteroids flying at frightening speeds, supernovae, gamma-ray bursts, solar storms… all these disasters are enough to stop any search in space. hold for a long time.
6. We don’t look hard enough. Currently, astronomy is still young and there is not much time to look for aliens. So there are many spaces that we humans never know about and aliens can exist.
7. The search area is very large. In the Milky Way alone, planets can be up to 100,000 light-years apart, and we cannot pick up alien signals at that distance.
8. We are looking in the wrong place. As mentioned earlier, the fact that space is so big while telescopes can only detect signals from a certain distance has caused astronomers to lose a lot of space in the universe. So it takes a little extra time to do thorough research.
9. Alien technology is very advanced, it can “blind” detection. Perhaps because alien technology is millions of years more advanced than ours, they are capable enough to evade human observation on Earth.
10. The aliens are too far away, beyond observation. This means that radio signals cannot be detected when they are transmitted in a very remote location. Thus, making us unable to see the aliens.
11. Aliens are not trying to understand the universe. It is possible that aliens have developed an advanced society and are forced to abide by a rule not to consider other planets to avoid unwanted contact.
12. Maybe we don’t recognize aliens even when they’re around. Conspiracy scientists think it’s possible that the aliens are protected by a layer of intelligent armor, which can evade all observations so we can’t see them.